Detailed information regarding the formation of the fundamental financial figures during the first quarter of the 2021 fiscal year
Parent Company IKTINOS HELLAS
- The Profits before Interest, Taxes and Depreciation (EBITDA) were recorded by IKTINOS HELLAS SA for the first quarter of 2021 at parent company level, which amounted to 2.80 million euros compared to 0.83 million euros in the corresponding quarter of 2020, showing an increase of 238%.
- The profits before taxes amounted to 1.74 million euros compared to 0.04 million euros in the corresponding quarter of 2020, recording an increase of 3786%.
- The turnover for the quarter of 2021 amounted to 8.5 million euros compared to 6.6 million euros in the corresponding quarter of 2020, recording an increase of 28.61%.
- The net loan liabilities amounted to 39.65 million euros, reduced by 1.19 million euros compared to 31/12/2020.
- The marble exports in the first quarter amounted to 97% of the company's turnover.
Group IKTINOS HELLAS
- The Profits before Interest, Taxes and Depreciation (EBITDA) for the first quarter of 2021, amounted to 3.3 million euros while the corresponding amount during the first quarter of 2020 was 1.5 million, showing an increase of 121.90%.
- The profits before taxes for the first quarter of 2021 amounted to 1.9 million euros while the corresponding amount during the first quarter of 2020 was 0.3 million euros. Therefore, there was an increase of 536.52%.
- The turnover for the first quarter of 2021 is increased by 16.61% and amounted to 9.2 million euros compared to 7.9 million euros in the corresponding quarter of 2020.
- The net loan liabilities for the first quarter of 2021 amounted to 41.4 million euros reduced by 1.2 million euros compared to 31/12/2020.
Despite the global economic recession of 2020 caused by the spread of the pandemic, there is optimism for 2021, as the positive developments on the vaccine front and the emerging prospect for dealing with COVID-19 will lead to an international recovery. It seems that there will be an immediate improvement worldwide, as the major projects abroad that have been on hold due to the pandemic seem to be returning to the forefront and things are moving forward, which makes us hopeful for the future.
Certainly predicting a timetable for the speed of economic recovery for 2021 is by no means an easy task, given the unpredictable developments of the pandemic. However, it is predicted that in the first half of the year the recovery will be smaller and that it will accelerate from the second half onwards.
Given the financial results and prospects for 2021, the company intends to proceed with the distribution of an interim dividend for the current fiscal year.
The investment plans of IKTINOS HELLAS SA for 2021 provide for the renewal of the existing mechanical equipment in the quarries resulting in the increase of productivity at reduced costs, as well as the continuation of all research activities in search of raw materials, which is its constant goal.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
|50 51 27 34|
|LOULIS MILLS S.A.|
|TITAN CEMENT INTERNATIONAL S.A.|
|EUROBANK ERGASIAS SERVICES AND HOLDINGS S.A.|
|HELLENIC TELECOM. ORG.|
|THRACE PLASTICS HOLDING AND COMMERCIAL S.A.|
|GR. SARANTIS S.A.|
|INTRACOM S.A. HOLDINGS|
|LAMPSA HOTEL CO.|
|GEN. COMMERCIAL & IND.|
|GEK TERNA HOLDING REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION S.A.|
|ATHENS MEDICAL C.S.A.|
|INFORM P. LYKOS HOLDINGS S.A.|
|MARFIN INVESTMENT GROUP HOLDINGS SA|
|LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A.|
|ALPHA SERVICES AND HOLDINGS S.A.|
|KIRIACOULIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES SHIPPING S.A.|
|HELLENIC PETROLEUM S.A.|
|QUEST HOLDINGS S.A.|
|PLAISIO COMPUTERS S.A.|
|CRETE PLASTICS S.A.|
|AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A.|
|PETROS PETROPOULOS S.A.|
|ATHENS WATER SUPPLY & SEWAGE Co.|
|MATHIOS REFRACTORY S.A.|
|IKTINOS HELLAS S.A.- GREEK MARBLE INDUSTRY|
|N. VARVERIS-MODA BAGNO S.A.|
|KORDELLOS CH. BROS S.A.|
|QUALITY AND RELIABILITY S.A.|
|HELLENIC EXCHANGES - ATHENS STOCK EXCHANGE S.A.|
|SPACE HELLAS S.A.|
|GREEK ORGANISATION OF FOOTBALL PROGNOSTICS S.A.|
|MEDICON HELLAS S.A|
|MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) CORINTH REFINERIES SA|
|THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A.|
|INTRACOM CONSTRUCTIONS S.A.TECHN & STEEL CONSTR.|
|PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION SA|
|CENTRIC HOLDINGS S.A.|
|Logismos INFORMATION SYSTEMS S.A.|
|PIRAEUS PORT AUTHORITY SA|
|I. KLOUKINAS - I. LAPPAS S.A.CONSTR. AND COM.COMP.|
|CARS MOTORCYCLES AND MARINE ENGINE TRADE AND IMPORT COMPANY S.A|
|TERNA ENERGY S.A.|
|EPSILON NET S.A.|
|COCA-COLA HBC AG|
|INTERCONTINENTAL INTERNATIONAL REIC|
|CENERGY HOLDINGS S.A.|
|ADMIE (IPTO) HOLDING S.A.|
|CNL CAPITAL E.K.E.S. - AIFM|
|NAT. BANK OF GREECE SA|