Special Dividend (Share capital reduction through a reduction in the share par value) - 11 July 2014
Download the announcement in pdf format
Special Dividend - Share capital reduction through a reduction in the share per value
11 July 2015 - HELLENIC EXCHANGES-ATHENS STOCK EXCHANGE S.A. HOLDING (ΑΤΗΕΧ) informs investors that the 1st Repetitive General Meeting of shareholders, which took place on Tuesday 17.06.2014, decided to reduce the share capital of the company by the amount of EUR13,073,712.60, which will take place through a reduction of the par value of the share from EUR0.76 to EUR0.56.
Following the above mentioned reduction, the share capital of the Company amounts to EUR36,606,395.28, divided into 65,368,563 common registered shares with a par value of EUR0.56 each.
On Wednesday 9.7.2014, the decision (K2-3384) by the Minister of Development and Competitiveness approving the modification of the relevant article in the Company's Articles of Association was registered in the General Electronic Commercial Registry (GEMI). The ATHEX Stock Markets Steering Committee was informed on 10.7.2014 about this special dividend (share capital reduction through a reduction in the par value of the share by EUR0.20 and payment of this amount to shareholders).
Beneficiaries of the special dividend (share capital return), based on the record date rule, will be the shareholders of the Company that are registered on the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS) on Friday 18.07.2014 (ex-date on Wednesday 16.07.2014 before the start of trading on Athens Exchange).
On the same date (16.7.2014), the opening price of the shares of the Company on ATHEX will be determined in accordance with the Athens Exchange Rulebook, in conjunction with Decision 26 of the BoD of ATHEX, as it applies.
The payment date for the share capital return is Thursday 24.07.2014. Payment will be effected by the Bank of Piraeus as follows:
- Through the DSS operators, in accordance with paragraph 5.5 of the ATHEX Rulebook and 39 of the DSS Rulebook, provided they are entitled to receive the special dividend.
- Through the branch network of BANK of PIRAEUS, for those shareholders that have requested an exception from their DSS operator or have their shares in the Special Account of their Investor's Share Securities Account kept with DSS.
- Shareholders who, for whatever reason, are not able to collect the special dividend through their operators will be able to receive it starting on Wednesday 30.07.2014 through the branch network of BANK of PIRAEUS. In order to receive the dividend at the bank shareholders must present their ID and the DSS account information. Third parties wishing to receive the dividend must have an authorization from the beneficiary; this authorization must contain the details of both the beneficiary as well as of the third party (first and last name, father's name, ID number and VAT number), and the signature of the beneficiary must be verified by the appropriate authorities.
Starting on Thursday 25.07.2019, payment of special dividend in cash will be made by the Company.
The ex-date (Wednesday 16.7.2014) is before the expiration of the following future contracts that are traded in the derivatives market: Future with the ΑΤΗΕΧ share as the underlying security - expiration on 19.09.2014, and future on the FTSE/ATHEX LARGE CAP (in which ΑΤΗΕΧ is a component stock) - expiration on 18.07.2014.
For more information, shareholders can contact the Investor Relations department of the Company (tel +30 210 336 6616).
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|39 66 12 28|