Download the announcement in pdf format
HELEX - Dividend for fiscal year 2011
23 May 2012 - HELLENIC EXCHANGES S.A. HOLDING, CLEARING, SETTLEMENT & REGISTRY (HELEX) announces that, in accordance with paragraph 126.96.36.199 of the Rulebook of Athens Exchange, based on the resolution of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of May 23rd 2012, the dividend for fiscal year 2010 is €0.11 per share.
The abovementioned dividend amount is subject to a 25% withholding tax (€0.0275 per share, in accordance with the provisions of article 14 of Law 3943/2011), and therefore shareholders will receive a net amount of €0.0825 per share.
Based on the record date rule, shareholders registered in the Dematerialized Securities System on Wednesday June 6th 2012 (ex-date Friday June 1st 2012, before the start of trading), are entitled to receive the dividend.
The dividend will be paid on June 12th 2012 by the BANK of PIRAEUS as follows:
1. Through the DSS operators, in accordance with paragraph 5.5 of the ATHEX Rulebook and 39 of the DSS Rulebook.
2. Through the branch network of BANK of PIRAEUS, for those shareholders that have requested an exception from their DSS operator or have their shares in the Special Account of their Investor's Share Securities Account kept with DSS.
3. Those shareholders who, for various reasons, were not able to receive the dividend through their operators will be able to receive the dividend starting on June 18th 2012 through the branch network of BANK of PIRAEUS.
In cases 2 and 3 above, it will be possible, until 31.12.2017 (i.e. until the dividend is written off) to receive the dividend by providing the DSS account information and an ID, either in person or through a legally authorized representative.
For more information, investors can contact the Strategic Planning, Communication & Investor Relations Division of the Company (tel. +30-210 3366616).
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 42 17 19|