RSS/Atom feeds provide an alternative way of reading news, with the aid of specialized RSS/Atom reader software.
athexgroup.gr provides Atom 1.0 feeds for the following categories:
- Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) announcements
- Companies announcements (via the Hermes system)
An additional feed for Financial Statements in PDF format is available to subscribers only. Please contact our Information Services department in order to obtain a subscription to this feed.
More feeds will be provided in the future.
You can subscribe to any of these feeds by means of any Atom 1.0 reader program, including (but not limited to) RSS Reader, RSS Owl, OMEA, as well as browsers and email clients, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Outlook, and others.
Return to the shareholders of the excess tax amount withheld during the distribution of the Interim Dividend for the Year 2018
MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) S.A. announces that pursuant to article 65 of the Law 4603/2019 the tax rate imposed on dividends was reduced to 10% from 15% previously which was the valid applicable rate at the time the payment of the year 2018 interim dividend of the Company took place.
It is reminded that the shareholders entitled to the year 2018 interim dividend were those shareholders registered in the electronic files of the Dematerialized Securities System (S.A.T.) dated Tuesday December 11th, 2018 (record date) for MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) S.A. while the year 2018 interim dividend payment was effected through the payee bank – BANK OF PIRAEUS S.A. on Monday December 17, 2018.
As a result of the reduction of the tax rate imposed on dividends an amount of ¤ 0.0175 per share has to be returned to record date Company shareholders taxed with a 15% rate instead of the lower rate of 10%.
The amount of ¤ 0.0175 per share corresponds to the excess tax amount withheld during the distribution of the interim dividend for the year 2018 (i.e. 5% applied on 0.35 Euro which was the gross interim dividend amount per share) and will be returned to those Company shareholders entitled to it through the payee bank – BANK OF PIRAEUS S.A. on Friday 20 December 2019 as follows:
- Through the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS) Operators, that is Banks and Brokerage / Securities firms, for those shareholders who have authorized their Operator(s) for the collection of monetary distributions.
- By direct credit to the bank account corresponding to the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) declared by the shareholder, pursuant to article 13 of the DSS Operation Regulation and decision number 6 of the ATHEXCSD Board, as in force, in case the shareholder does not wish to collect the excess tax amount withheld through his/her Operator(s). This case concerns only the shareholders who have declared an IBAN kept with the payee bank – BANK OF PIRAEUS S.A.
- The shareholders who have revoked the authorization for monetary distribution collection through their Operator(s) will be attended to at any branch of the payee bank - BANK OF PIRAEUS S.A. The collection of the excess tax amount withheld through any branch of the payee bank concerns also those shareholders of category 2 above who have not declared an IBAN kept with the payee bank – BANK OF PIRAEUS S.A.
- The shareholders not credited by their DSS Operator(s), for whatever reason, will be attended to at any branch of the payee bank - BANK OF PIRAEUS S.A. - from Tuesday 31 December 2019.
The shareholders falling into the categories 3 and 4 described above will be able to collect the excess tax amount withheld in person or through their legally authorized representative until December 31st, 2024 by presenting to the payee bank - BANK OF PIRAEUS S.A. - a copy of their DSS details and their Identification Card.
Maroussi, 4 December 2019
The Board of Directors
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Laws and Regulations
|55 19 6 96|
|KARELIA TOBACCO COMPANY INC. S.A.|