RSS/Atom feeds provide an alternative way of reading news, with the aid of specialized RSS/Atom reader software.
athexgroup.gr provides Atom 1.0 feeds for the following categories:
- Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) announcements
- Companies announcements (via the Hermes system)
An additional feed for Financial Statements in PDF format is available to subscribers only. Please contact our Information Services department in order to obtain a subscription to this feed.
More feeds will be provided in the future.
You can subscribe to any of these feeds by means of any Atom 1.0 reader program, including (but not limited to) RSS Reader, RSS Owl, OMEA, as well as browsers and email clients, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Outlook, and others.
AXIAnumbers May 2019
|June 6, 2019|
|AξΙΑNumbers Monthly Publication|
Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) publishes its Monthly Statistics Bulletin for May 2019. Summary of basic statistical information for May 2019:
- Total Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) capitalization closed up at €44.47 billion, increased by 4.6% since the previous month. In case that HFSF was not counted, there was an increase of 3.9%.
- Capital inflows from foreign investors in the Greek capital, during May, exceeded outflows.
- Participation of foreign investors in the total market capitalization reached 67.5% compared to 66.0% at the end of previous month, increased by 2.3%. In case the participation of HFSF capitalization is counted (€1,539.81 million or 3.5%) the participation of foreign investors amounts to 65.2% compared to 64.2% at the end of previous month increased by 1.6%.
- Total turnover €2.44 billion (increased by 118.9% compared to the previous month and increased by 43.4% compared to the same month of the previous year).
- Total number of securities transferred due to settlement of stock exchange transactions amounted at 1,333,115,994 items increased by 141.2% compared to last month (552,669,695) and increased by 25.9% compared to May 2018 (1,058,550,419 items).
- Foreign investors in May 2019 constituted 59.5% of total turnover.
- Active investors' Accounts number reached 27.50 thousand (previous month: 25.87 thousand).
- 770 New investors' Accounts (previous month: 617 Accounts).
- Profits in the price of ATHEX Composite Share Price Index by 7.4% since the end of previous month.
Download the: Announcement
Download the: Monthly Statistics Bulletin
|For previous versions of AXIAnumbers|
For more information:
|I. Chorianopoulou, Tel. 210 3366 565, e-mail: I.Chorianopoulou@athexgroup.gr|
|Athens Exchange Publications|
|Visit the relevant link.|
|Tel: 210 33 66 565, E-mail: Information-Services-Dpt@athexgroup.gr|
About Athens Exchange Group
The Athens Stock Exchange since its establishment in 1876, consistently participate in the financial and business developments in the country.
Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group), provides support to the Greek Capital Market. ATHEX Group operates the organized Equities and Derivatives markets, the alternative market and performs clearing and settlement of trades.
The Athens Stock Exchange, through its markets, offers solutions and financing tools to businesses, expands investor choice by providing a safe, stable and easy environment in full alignment with international practices and the European regulatory framework. It has held the ISO 22301:2012 international standard for Business Continuity, for all its companies, including all its operations as well as the products & services it provides.
In a period that the role of stock markets in exploring alternative ways of financing business, at a European level, is significantly enhanced, the Athens Exchange Group has taken a series of initiatives to highlight the attractiveness of the Greek Capital Market and the Greek companies to the international investment community and expand the variety of investment opportunities.
Its shares are traded on the Main Market of the Athens Stock Exchange (Symbol: EXAE).
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Laws and Regulations
|40 64 11 59|