Alpha Asset Management A.Ε.D.Α.Κ. announcement for the completion of the fraction sales procedure due to reverse split
Alpha Asset Management Α.Ε.D.Α.Κ. (the «Company») informs investors that the fraction sales procedure of 183 units of the exchanged traded mutual fund «Alpha ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap Equity Fund» has been completed. The above units refer to the aggregated fractions that are the result of the decrease, due to merger, of the total number of the existing units of the Exchange Traded Mutual Fund «ALPHA ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap EQUITY FUND» (“ETF”), due to the adjustment of the value of “FTSE/Athex Large Cap Index”, from 6,030,903 to 603,090 dematerialized, registered units by a ratio of one (1) new unit to ten (10) old units.
The net sales amount rises to Euro 14.45 per unit (total sales amount EUR 2,649.03). The unitholders recorded in the Dematerialized Securities System (DSS) as of June 16, 2016 are the beneficiaries of the above net sales amount (Record date).
As of July 5, 2016, the proceeds will be conveyed to the beneficiaries through Alpha Bank in the following ways:
1. Through the Operators of the Greek Dematerialised Securities System (DSS/SAT), provided they have been authorised by the shareholder to receive such payment.
2. Through the Alpha Bank Branch Network for those shareholders that have not authorised their DSS/SAT Operators to collect the amount, or their shares are held by the Hellenic Central Securities Depository S.A. Shareholders may collect the money from the Alpha Bank Branches by presenting their Identity Card along with a copy of their DSS/SAT record. A payment to a third person will require the presentation of a Letter of Delegation with all the required personal information of both the shareholder and the authorised person (name, surname, Identity Card Number, Tax Registration Number). The Letter of Delegation must have a signature authenticated by a Greek police station or other relevant authority.
For more information, unitholders may contact Alpha Asset Management Α.Ε.D.Α.Κ. (tel. +30 210 326 2948).
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|42 54 13 36|