RSS/Atom feeds provide an alternative way of reading news, with the aid of specialized RSS/Atom reader software.
athexgroup.gr provides Atom 1.0 feeds for the following categories:
- Athens Exchange Group (ATHEX Group) announcements
- Companies announcements (via the Hermes system)
An additional feed for Financial Statements in PDF format is available to subscribers only. Please contact our Information Services department in order to obtain a subscription to this feed.
More feeds will be provided in the future.
You can subscribe to any of these feeds by means of any Atom 1.0 reader program, including (but not limited to) RSS Reader, RSS Owl, OMEA, as well as browsers and email clients, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Outlook, and others.
Securities Corporate Actions
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS IN PDF FORMAT
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 42 17 19|