Annual General Meeting Resolutions
At the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the company's shareholders which was held on Wednesday, November 6th, 2019, at 16:00, at the company's headquarters at Cyprus street 9 and Idras of Mochato, Attica, attended in conformity with the law either in person or by proxy 660 shareholders, representing 112.269.610 common shares of the total 136.059.759 common shares, equal to the percentage 82,51% of the Company's paid-up share capital. The shareholders discussed and adopted the following resolutions for the items of the agenda:
1. The Meeting approved the Annual Financial Report (of the Company and the Group) for the financial year from 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019, which includes the annual separate and consolidated financial statements, the relevant Board of Directors' statements and Statutory Auditors' reports.
2. The Meeting approved the distribution of profits for the closing corporate year from 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019, in line with making the decision on Profit Distribution Tables in compliance with IFRS for the corporate year from 1.7.2018 to 30.06.2019 and distribution of dividends from the closing corporate year profits.
3. The Meeting approved the payment of fees to certain Members of the Company's Board of Directors from the profits of the closing year from 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019 within the meaning of article 109 of Law 4548/2018.
4. The Meeting approved the overall management of the Company for the corporate year from 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019 in accordance with article 108 of Law 4548/2018 as effective and discharged the Statutory Auditors for the financial year from 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019 in accordance with article 117 par.1 (c), of Law 4548/2018.
5. The Meeting approved the remuneration policy of the members of the Board of Directors of the company, according to article 110 par. 2 of Law 4548/2018, as effective.
6. The Meeting elected the new Board of Directors with a two-year term of service.
7. The Meeting elected the new Audit Committee, in accordance with article 44 of Law 4449/2017.
8. The Meeting approved an amendment to article 34 of the Company's Articles of Association regarding the corporate year. The twelve-month corporate year will be from January 1 to December 31 of each year. As an exception, the corporate year that commenced on July 1, 2019 will end on December 31, 2019. Formation of the Company's Articles of Association in a single text.
9. The Meeting approved the amendment of the Company's Articles of Association for the purposes of their modernization and harmonization with the provisions of Law 4548/2018, as in effect, in accordance with article 183 par 1 of Law 4548/2018. Formation of the above in a single text.
10. The Meeting elected the Auditing Firm for audit of financial statements regarding the under twelve-month FY from 1.7.2019 to 31.12.2019 and determined the auditors' fees.
The detailed results of the voting will be announced at a later date, and will be published on the Company's website, https://corporate.e-jumbo.gr/, in accordance with article 133 paragraph 2 of Law 4548/2018.
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Laws and Regulations
|42 59 26 49|