Your integrated platform for worldwide real time market data view
Whom it concerns
InBroker is available to:
- companies (brokerage firms, banking / investment organizations, listed companies, brokers, traders, financial analysts, CFOs, IROs) whose market data view requirements are met through API & Web Services that integrate InBroker to corporate customers applications. In parallel, the integrated user friendly application «Corporate white label InBroker» is available to the corporate customers' end user either in the company's intranet or the extrarnet,
- individual investors and generally everyone who wishes to receive information regarding financial markets, the requirements are met through integrated web based user friendly application (www.inbroker.gr).
Some of the basic featrutes that InBroker platform provides are the following:
- Symbols sorting and columns rearranging
- Prices in GRID and MS-EXCEL
- Full order depth and price levels (Full BBO)
- Orders / Trades ticker
- Graphs with built in technical analysis indices
- Alerts, either in the desktop or by e-mail, when the market satisfies the criteria set by the user.
With InBroker the user can view market data of the following markets:
- ATHEX (stocks , indices, derivatives)
- CSE (stocks , indices)
- Euronext (stocks , indices)
- XETRA (stocks), Deutsche Borse (indices, ETFs)
- LSE International (stocks) & UK (stocks)
- NYSE (stocks , indices), NYSE AMEX (ETFs)
- NASDAQ (stocks , indices)
- Dow Jones (indices).
In addition, the user has access to information regarding:
- News from APE-MPE, Euro2Day, Naftemporiki, SeeNews and HuginNews as well as news from ATHEX and CSE
- Closing prices for international indices
- Exchange rates for basic currencies
- Closing prices for basic commodities
- Closing prices for mutual funds.
Installation / Network connectivity
InBroker is installed in ATHEX Group Data Center. Nevertheless some components could be installed at the customers' premises in order to manage effectively a great number of users. Network connectivity can be achieved via Internet or leased line.
InBrokerLite is a flexible, web based, html 5 user interface, Java free client offering direct access for on-line market data view.
Due to its responsive interface it works excellent on:
- all desktop and laptop computers regardless of their operating system as well as
- all mobile phones and tablets that have Android or iOS operating system.
Due to the fact that the client is a Java free application it is easy for the end user to access it and log in, making InBroker Lite the ideal solution for the end user of e-banking or e-trade sites.
For more information regarding the commercial terms of InBroker platform please contact us.
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Laws and Regulations
|57 36 15 68|