ATHEXCSD provides settlement and depository services. Safe and high-performance procedures allow efficient and almost zero risk settlement execution, at securities account level.
More about zero risk...
06-06-2012 | Omgeo ranks the Greek Market as one of the safest in the world in terms of settlement and clearing of transactions
The Greek Market is considered as one of the safest markets in terms of settlement and clearing of transactions. This conclusion was reached by a study by Omgeo, which was based on data from international custodians, ranking the Greek market in a very high position worldwide.
According to the study, HELEX is in the 3rd place in the world in terms of its reliability with regards to timely and secure settlement and clearing of transactions.
The risk for the Greek market due to erroneous settlement, amounts to only 1%, while only two markets, those of France and Korea, appear in this study with zero risk.
It is worth noting that the Greek market in comparison to other developed markets, Australia is quite in the same level as Greece, while in the markets with the worst performance, Portugal appears with a risk of 10% for shares and 5% for fixed income securities, Israel with 7.5% and 7% respectively, Austria with 4% and 4.3% and finally Germany and the Nordic countries with a 5% risk for the shares.
The settlement process results in the following definite and irrevocable actions:
- the transfer of values from the sellers' Securities Accounts to the buyer-investor Securities Accounts, through DSS.
- the simultaneous debiting/crediting of the Participants' cash accounts on central bank money through ECB's Target 2 payment system.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
13:59 31 May 2023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
09:00 31 May 2023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
11:00 29 May 2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
15:49 04 May 2023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
13:50 20 Mar 2023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
11:59 03 Mar 2023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
13:42 31 Jan 2023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
13:24 31 Jan 2023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
00:05 31 Jan 2023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
12:32 30 Jan 2023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 42 17 19|
No corporate actions for today.