InBroker®IR is a ready, integrated software solution for embending Market Information and News of a listed company's stock in its website, either with a fifteen minutes delay or on a real time basis.
More specific, in the section Investor Relations of the listed company, without any technical action of development or implementation on its side, the opportunity of valid, timely, reliable and complete information is offered to the visitor / investor, in a simple and flexible way.
InBroker®IR, as a modern software solution operates in all browsers (i.e. IE, Chrome, Mozila etc) and is offered in the Greek and English language. Additionally due to its responcive UI it is displayed flawlessly apart from PCs in tablets and smartphones as well!
Indicatively see here.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|42 55 12 36|