You may use the search mechanism to search by company name and time period (no greater than three months).
Notice. If you are looking for data for all companies, you should select maximum 3 months period. If you are looking data for one only company, the maximum time of period you can select is 12 months.
A. PERSON HOLDING SENIOR MANAGERIAL POSITION (POST)
B. PERSON CLOSELY AFFILIATED TO A PERSON HOLDING SENIOR MANAGERIAL POSITION
S. Sale/Sell, Disposal
- Acquisition, disposal, short sale, subscription or exchange
- Acceptance or exercise of a stock option, including of a stock option granted to managers or employees, and the disposal of shares stemming from the exercise of a stock option
- Entering into or exercise of equity swaps
- Transactions in or related to derivatives, including cash-settled transaction.
- Entering into a contract for difference on a financial instruments of the concerned issuer or on emission allowances or auction products based thereon.
- Acquisition, disposal or exercise of rights, including put and call options and warrants
- Subscription to a capital increase or debt instrument issuance.
- Transactions in derivatives and financial instruments linked to a debt instrument of the concerned issuer, including credit default swaps.
- Conditional transactions upon the occurrence of the conditions and actual execution of the transactions.
- Automatic or non-automatic conversion of a financial instrument into another financial instrument, including the exchange of convertible bonds to shares.
- Gifts and donations made or received, and inheritance received.
- Transactions executed in index-related products, baskets and derivatives, insofar as required by Article 19 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014.
- Transactions executed in shares or units of investment funds, including (AIFs) referred to in Article 1 of Directive 2011/61/EU and of the Council (1), insofar as required by Article 19 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014.
- Transactions executed by manager of an AIF in which the person discharging managerial responsibilities or a person closely associated with such a person has invested, insofar as required by Article 19 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014.
- Transactions executed by a third party under an individual portfolio or asset management mandate on behalf or for the benefit of a person discharging managerial responsibilities or a person closely associated with such a person.
- Borrowing or lending of shares or debt instruments of the issuer or derivatives or other financial instruments linked thereto.
- Pledging or lending of financial instruments.
- Transactions made under a life insurance policy.
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Laws and Regulations
|58 49 19 48|