The Athens Exchange S.A. has established a system of "public key Infrastructure" (PKI Public Key Infrastructure) in order to work as "volunteer accredited" certification-service-provider (provider Certification Authority CA) in accordance with the Presidential Decree 150/2001. According to the regulations of (EU) No 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCILof 23 July 2014 Athens Exchange has filed a compliance report kai is registered in the Trusted List (http://tlbrowser.tsl.website/tools/index.jsp) of the Registered Certification-Service Providers established in Greece.
The Athens Exchange S.A. is registered in the registers kept by the EETT, EETT according to Regulation 248/71/2002, as "electronic signature Certification service provider issuing qualified certificates" and as "electronic signature Certification service provider" (under REGULATION (EU) No 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 23 July 2014).
The main objective of the Athens Exchange S.A., via PKI/CA infrastructure that has been developed and the relevant know-how acquired, is providing:
- digital certificate services (Certification Authority-CA services) to authorized users of applications (e.g. B2b/B2c applications users group, etc.) by using "smart cards" (smart cards) and the use of technology of "electronic signatures".
- integration services with applications (application integration services), whether there are either going to grow in the future.
- training and consulting services for users, designers and administrators of these applications.
The PKI system and certification services (CA) of Ase Inc. for the management (issuing, revoking and renewing) digital certificates ("recognized" and not) for "digital identities" (Electronic Identity Cards or Digital IDs) and "secure application servers" (secure application servers). It should be noted that, in the case of a natural person "electronic signature" produced by "secure-signature-creation device (e.g. using "smart cards" as a means of " digital identity") and personal "signature creation data" which correspond to "qualified certificate" in lieu of a handwritten signature, both in substantive and procedural law (in accordance with the REGULATION (EU) No 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 23 July 2014).
In addition, also supplied the necessary consulting services for the completion of the above services (PKI/CA) with e-business applications (e-business applications) and the best possible strengthening of their security mechanisms (authentication, authorization, data confidentiality, data integrity, non-repudiation).
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|25 87 15 25|