The basic principles governing the Alternative Market Model in Greece can be defined as follows:
- Alternative Market (EN.A.) is a Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) as described in the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
- EN.A. is not a "regulated market"
- Does not fall under the obligatory provisions that apply in regulated markets and impose strict admission and ongoing requirements
- It operates under the umbrella of the ATHEX Rules.
- It is supervised by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (H.C.M.C.) on issues concerning market abuse, public offers and the issue of a Prospectus, in cases its issuance is mandatory.
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Laws and Regulations
|59 51 23 41|