The Alternative Market (the EN.A.) is a Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) as described in the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
The EN.A. is a market operated by the Athens Exchange (ATHEX), in accordance with the EN.A. Rulebook which is notified to the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC), which supervises the market in question, particularly on issues concerning market abuse and Prospectus, in cases its issuance is mandatory.
The EN.A. is not a "regulated market" and does not fall under the obligatory provisions that apply in regulated markets and impose strict admission and on-going requirements.
EN.A. addresses to:
- companies which are active in fast growing sectors and have clear and achievable goals for their progress and future. Additionally to companies which seek alternative ways of their growth's financing and aim, in the long term, to enter the ATHEX regulated market
- Greek and foreign institutional investors and informed private investors who seek new investment products with perspectives of greater long-term performance but with greater risk.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|74 32 19 20|
|GREEK ORGANISATION OF FOOTBALL PROGNOSTICS S.A.|