The services provided in accordance with Article 49 of the DSS Regulation regard the registration in the DSS of the separation of full ownership to bare ownership and usufruct. More specifically:
- The following actions are required:
- It is established by an agreement sent to the CSD (due to sale or Donation/Parental Benefit) or in support to inheritance (will).
- It requires transfer to the Special Account of securities for which usufruct is to be established.
- The Notice of Usufruct on Dematerialized Securities shall be Submitted to the CSD (ΑΙΤ011), signed by both parties.
- If the usufruct is established due to donation/parental benefit or inheritance, the certificate under Article 105 of Legislative Decree 118/73 must be produced.
- Details are given in the instructions (ΚΑΑ506).
- Fee (HELEX BoD Resolution No 1 / Article 8): 0.04% per contracting party with a minimum fee of EUR 20.
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Laws and Regulations
|58 36 14 66|
|ALPHA TRUST MUTUAL FUND AND ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT FUND MANAGEMENT S.A.|